The solution is particularly strong for companies with multiple business lines, such as value added resellers or a combination of models. Microsoft Dynamics from PVBS helps you get up and running quickly, drive business efficiency, and turn data into actionable insight.
Businesses capture a tremendous amount of data through daily activity. This data, which reflects such things as project profitability, labor utilization, the organization’s sales figures, purchases, resources, operational expenses and budgets, can become valuable information, or business intelligence, for decision makers. Microsoft Dynamics NAV contains a number of features that help you gather, analyze, and share your company data.
Dynamics 365 brings together the power of Microsoft’s productivity tools with structured process and transaction driven applications like ERP and CRM. By marrying collaboration and productivity with business processes for value added resellers, users can see context where old silo-ed systems stopped short. For example, sales teams can easily see and plan for resources based on open opportunities in the pipeline.
A great thing about Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors is its traceability, which helps management pinpoint many critical business operations factors. The solution can handle any type of contract that the government contractor may have with the government, from firm fixed price to time and materials.
At its core, the solution must be able to give management the information it needs and this is where Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors really differentiates itself. As they say, it’s all about the reporting. We discuss our vast reporting capabilities throughout this web site and you’ll see how deep, thought out, and valuable the many ways the solution provides information can be. Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors was built with the government contractor’s workflow in mind for different facets of people’s jobs.
- A fully-compliant solution with all of the features and capabilities government contractors need to maximize their contract performance and win more
- Drill into contract detail in order to help make key decisions that would reflect contract optimization
- Access transaction level data easier in order to identify trends and make business decisions with more supporting data
- Drill down capability allows access of information that is more difficult to get to in older systems, if possible at all
- Database structure that provides powerful and efficient reporting
- Complete migration services to ensure that you will be up and running without delay
- An extremely flexible system with enormous capability designed specifically for companies that continue to win government contracts
- A solution that takes advantage of the innate ease of use of the Microsoft Windows/Office look and feel