Government contractors that primarily provide services to the government need to ensure that they are optimizing their contract utilization. The ERP solution needs to be able to provide information that will help multiple audiences understand where project funding and utilization stands at any given time.
If a project is nearing its funding ceiling earlier than expected, the ERP solution must be able to generate alerts that communicate this to the critical personnel on the team, for example.
Professional service providers to the Government need a solution that is comprehensive and has all of the capabilities the firm needs to manage its financials. Forecasting and budgeting; reporting and visualization on the financials, projects, and resourced; and spending and cost management must all be inclusive. And it must have a variety of ways to report the information, so that all audiences receive the information they need to make the best business decisions.
A great thing about Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors is its traceability, which helps management pinpoint many critical business operations factors. The solution can handle any type of contract that the government contractor may have with the government, from firm fixed price to time and materials.
At its core, the solution must be able to give management the information it needs and this is where Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors really differentiates itself. As they say, it’s all about the reporting. We discuss our vast reporting capabilities throughout this web site and you’ll see how deep, thought out, and valuable the many ways the solution provides information can be. Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors was built with the government contractor’s workflow in mind for different facets of people’s jobs.
- A fully-compliant solution with all of the features and capabilities government contractors need to maximize their contract performance and win more
- Drill into contract detail in order to help make key decisions that would reflect contract optimization
- Access transaction level data easier in order to identify trends and make business decisions with more supporting data
- Drill down capability allows access of information that is more difficult to get to in older systems, if possible at all
- Database structure that provides powerful and efficient reporting
- Complete migration services to ensure that you will be up and running without delay
- An extremely flexible system with enormous capability designed specifically for companies that continue to win government contracts
- A solution that takes advantage of the innate ease of use of the Microsoft Windows/Office look and feel