Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors helps companies that manufacture products for the Federal Government serve their customers better while improving their business performance. It provides your workforce with tools to manage manufacturing processes such as production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Government Contractors also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular business needs. You can add functionality as you need it, and grow at your own pace. Instead of having separate solutions for the supply chain, manufacturing, and core accounting activities, you can manage your entire financial management needs from one best-of-breed solution.
It’s a complete project manufacturing application for government contractors resident in a comprehensive financial management and project accounting solution. The solution provides everything companies that perform manufacturing projects for the government need, and provides the capability to account for product sales and professional services they may also provide to the federal government.
It’s a well-thought solution in use by tens of thousands of companies around the world. It allows you to instantly change your manufacturing methods and processes, helping you to keep up with changing customer needs. It increases the efficiency of your procurement functions by eliminating disparate systems and increasing productivity.
- Complete integration through the manufacturing and inventory processes
- Tools to manage projects manufacturing processes such as production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning
Complete project manufacturing capabilities for government contractors resident in a comprehensive financial management and project accounting solution
- Provides one solution for companies manufacturing items, selling products and providing services to the federal government
- Allows you to instantly change your manufacturing methods and processes, helping you to keep up with changing customer needs
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is great solution for identifying places to drive costs out of the business. It’s also perfect for finding ways to make better business decisions.
- Built-in reporting services, online as well, add to the expansive value of the system. Executives can easily access critical information such as revenue, profit and gross profit percent across various measures, such as by customer, sales rep, contract vehicle or by vendor.
- The entire vendor management process is integrated within the solution and is designed to ensure a smooth process from order processing to invoicing to payment resolution